RE: Selling price for new 2000 RS

I agree Kathy if you just can't get comfortable sell it. BUT an F650
?????  After having owned 3 BMW's and ridden a couple of 650's I
think I can honestly say that the 650 is a seriously over priced dog.
It has a bit more than half the juice of the Sprint and the problems
people been having would make your head swim. If you really want to
go the beemer route I'd suggest either an R11S ,but you will prolly
have the same comfort issues,  or the NEW R1150R  Upright seating,
the new Fi, new gearbox, new design telever, new design parlever,
etc. Sounds to me that your issue with comfort is the reach to the
bars.. what about a Speed Triple?? or a TT600  I sat on the TT600 and
it is nice and compact, very short reach to the bars. Other good
choices Maybe an Aprilia?? they have a pretty neat "GS" type bike.
Moto Guzzi has some real nice stuff, maybe even that new Yamaha
FZ-R1.. Well good luck with what ever you do, and keep in mind that
you want to buy in the winter, and sell it in the spring!

Erik