Newbies question.

Hi all,

I am new to the list and have a few questions. I bought a new ST (black)
in September and am loving it, but as usual I am getting itchy fingers
and am thinking of changing a few things,
Firstly, has anyone fitted a 190 rear tire and if so what type and what
was the result (handling, clearance ect:)?
Secondly, what type of sports pipes are people using and was there much
performance and sound difference?
Thirdly, what is the common thought on suspension set up (I way about
210 and use the bike daily for commuting and weekend runs)?
Fourthly, what "go fast" engine mods would suit the ST?

Thanking you in advance,

Danny.