Aftermarket Cans - Was Re: New RS, old RS

>>> "barry.croft" <barry.croft@xxxxxxxxxxx> 29/12/2000 6:07:17 >>>
>>doubtful. OTOH if the engine blew up with a non-Triumph can on then I'd
>>worry about the warranty not being honoured. Yes I had the stock can

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the official Triumph stand is on the above issue?
When I bought my ST it had an aftermarket can fitted.  I questioned my
dealer as to whether this would effect the warranty at all and was told it wouldn't.

Do you think I should get that in writing from the dealer?  Or from Triumph themselves?

Thanks

Rick
'00 Sprint ST