Re: So many motorcycles, so little time...

Kathy my top 2 picks would be the new R1150R ( but it'll be expensive
) or the TT600 I also sat one one and found the reach VERY short to
the bars. actually maybe even more comfortable than an ST the reach
being so short put very little weight on my hands. Also the TT has a
FULLY adjustable front fork so getting it dialed in for light weight
should be a brezze.

Best,

Erik