Re: So many motorcycles, so little time...

Sorry to sound the chord of discontent, but I'd have to say stay away from
the TT600 until we know for sure Triumph has fixed the injection and
low-speed throttle response.

FWIW, I'll be trading our long-term TT for a 2001-spec model this afternoon,
and should know right away if the company's got it together. The testbike
prep guy says the bike is much improved...but he would, wouldn't he?

My wife has an SV650 that she loves dearly, but also found the Yamaha
YZF600R to be really comfortable for her. (She's also 5-foot-2.) Then
there's...dare I say it?...a Ducati Monster.

- --Marc