Re: So many motorcycles, so little time...

In what way did you find the Monster cramped?

The TT is very tight in the seat/peg relationship and about average for the
600 class in seat/bar. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm sure
the TT is even tighter than the R6, which was the most confining of the
middleweights.

BTW, I put about 40 miles on the 2001-spec TT and it's much improved. The
low-speed glitch is nearly gone, although the bike still doesn't pull
terribly hard off the line. (Try a ZX-6R if you want some grunt.)
Unfortunately, I think Triumph stole from the middle and upper-middle to
feed the bottom, and the bike doesn't feel quite as stout below 10 grand as
before. Understand this is seat-of-the-pants dyno stuff, and real numbers
will come in a couple of weeks.

I would say the bike is back as a contender, unless, for you, it's also too
cramped.