Re: Aftermarket Can

> This is going to vary by country / state. In the US, your warranty is not
> invalidated by the fitting of an aftermarket part, unless Triumph can prove
> that said part caused the failure that you are seeking warranty coverage for.

Eric, are you sure about this?
My understanding was the burden of proof was on the owner, not Triumph. ie. if you installed Carillo rods, and there was subsequent engine failure, you'd have to prove that the rods weren't contributory in order to get it covered under warranty. So, if the system that the aftermarket part is in, is related in any way to the failed system, you'd lose.

Daphne

Shop Name-Brand stores for the holidays using the Nettaxi StoreRunner!
http://shop.storerunner.com/nettaxi/