Re: So many motorcycles, so little time...

Marc asked:
> In what way did you find the Monster cramped?

After a couple hours or so my knee would start hurting and my legs just
felt too folded up.  Hard to describe.  I think it was the seat to
peg distance that did me in.  I suspect I have long femurs for my
leg length.  For instance, when I'm on an ST, my knee and shins ram
into the fairing on the bike big time, which is one main reason I went
for the RS and not the ST.

Thanks for the feedback so far on the 2001 TT.  I'll definitely test
ride the bike and see what I think.

Kathy