Re: Bay Area Winter?

Steve,

Yes, that sometimes describes a summer day here, too,
especially when the fog is hugging those same hills.  It can easily
go from the 60s on the west side of the hills to the 80s on the east
side.  On that particular road I was describing, you go back and
forth across the spine of the hills, so you get both temps.

Sorry about all the snow you're having.  Our weather had gone from
those nice 60s and dry on Saturday to cold and wet today; the
predicition is for the same all week, so I'm back to the cage, too.

- -Keith