Re: 2000 RALLYE

Boy, the things I missed over the weekend!

Greg Gagliano wrote:
- --
And if Steve "DuHamel Jr." Kohlscheen goes, maybe I'll draft him as he zooms
through
Kansas City.  With him in the lead I figure we'll get there in 8 hours
instead of
12.  ;-)

GG
- --
Funny you guys mention this, I have been considering joining the HSTA since
I saw their booth at the Cycle World Show.  I do have the STAR rallye in
Avon penciled in, it depends on if my folks go to the BMW national in
Michigan this year.  And if anyone can find a way to get across Kansas in
less time I'd like to think I can :P
BTW, according to the newsletter I got at the show the AR/OK thing is now
known as T13.