Autocom

Has anyone had much experience with autocom communication systems?  I have a
few questions, if anyone can help.
1. Is the "Eurocom" system good enough or should I spend the money for the
pro system?
2. Where do you mount the box when you hard wire the system on an ST?
3. I will initially use it for passenger-rider intercom and stereo.  Then
will buy FRS radio and hookups.  Has any one used the FRS system?
4. Can you really use this system up to say 100 MPH?
5. The only place I have found to buy the autocom is mail order through Top
Gear is there any others or better places?
6. Where do you mount the connections on the bike for the helmet wiring?

Thanks for the help
Troy Funk