Re: RE: GAUGE

Good suggestion!!  I find myself often leaving the turn signals on!!!  Bad!! conveys bad signals to cagers...simply because it is difficult to see the flashing green in the bright sun... and I got used to a prior bike with cancelling signals.

>>> "Rick Damiani" <rickd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/01 1:20 PM >>>

I also find the yellow light very distracting, and the green
turn-signal indicator is nearly as bad, so I swapped them. The row
of lights uses two lenses - the cover (which is one piece, lightly
smoked, and has the little icons silkscreened onto it) and small,
round colored caps. Take the indicator block out, pop off the
cover and the metal plate holding the colored caps is easily
accessable. Pop out the lenses you want to change, swap them
around and bob's your uncle - bright amber turn signal indicator
and dimmer green fuel warning. Takes about half an hour to do.