Re: Panier Set In!!

Joel Ashman wrote:

> I'm off to the dealer to pick up my 3 Panier system for my new ST!!  Now if
> only all this snow and ice in the DC Metro area would go away!!

Hi Joel -- congrats! I haven't seen you post before. Who's your dealer?
I got my Blue 2000 from Cycle Sport in Herndon.

I hear ya' on the snow -- I'm really itching for a ride. I might sneak a
short one in this weekend, just to keep the bike running, but the
long-range forcast is saying it'll get up into the upper 50's by the
weekend after this one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

> Any tips
> for installing the luggage?  Heard it is a pain.

I had my dealer put my two pannier set together and install them. They
charged me $185 for the work, but they did a perfect job. To me, I'd
rather spend the money than spend a day trying to make it all fit, but
I'm generally not into fiddling with stuff. :-)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG Consulting LLC