Re: groan, whinge ... more battery problems

Eric Sheley wrote:

> At idle, it will be at a
> drain condition, so if the bike was left at idle for long stretches of time
> in a city environment, you would be using the battery at some points.

Hunh, good to know! I guess I figured that starting the bike and letting
it idle for a while would "top-off" a battery. Sounds like that would do
more harm than good.

Geez, first I find out I'm using the wrong switch to turn my bike off,
and now this! Sometimes I think that, if it weren't for this list, I'd
end up having a pretty screwey motorcycling experience... :-)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG Consulting LLC