Re: Triumph branded riding gear....

On 2 Feb 00, at 13:58, Kevin Hoskins wrote:

> Greetings to all,
>
> This is my first official posting to the list. Though I do not at this time
> have a motorcycle, I am leaning toward the purchase of a '00 blue Sprint ST.

You would not regret it, I'm sure.

> <snip>

> Lastly, for those in the San Francisco area, what has been your experience with
> the Triumph dealers. My first and only encounter with a Triumph dealer
> (BMW/Triumph of Santa Cruz Co.) has been very positive, no pressure, and a 50
> mile test ride. ("What, you're back already...?)

I purchased my RS from CalBMWTriumph in Mtn. View.  I had a
very positive experience with the sales staff (Kari, Carolyn) and I
would not hestitate to recommend them.  They also give you the
opporunity to take a long test ride.  When I test rode the ST (no RS
available at the time), they said "have fun, bring it back in an hour
or so.", even gave me directions to the best riding area for a test.
Absolutely no pressure at any point in the purchase process.

I have no first hand experience with the shop, yet, but have heard
they are excellent.

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS
'98 CB750 Nighthawk