Track day--Colorado

Hi gang,

This is slightly off topic, but thought I'd throw it up.

I'm putting together a closed track, 'Test & Tune'  (i.e., no racing, just a
whole day to work on cornering, street skills, etc. ---- a real blast), at
Second Creek Race track on, Saturday, 5/27 just east of Metro Denver.

This should be a great day of riding and camaraderie.  All makes of bike are
welcome.  If anyone on the Sprint list within ear shot of this area is
interested please let me know.  We are working real hard to make the total
cost around $100.  This includes a full day of track riding and we are
working on some class room instruction from some MRA riders and my own
experiences from 2 different Reg Pridmore CLASSes which I attend at Second
Creek in the past 3 years.

We have about 14 riders so far.  The more we get the cheaper it gets.  I
have the track reservation for 2 weeks before I have to come up with $825 as
the 50% deposit.

Anyone interested and wanting more details, please contact me.

Lance LaCerte, Denver, CO
Red '99 Sprint ST
LaCPsyD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx