Triumph

I was really impressed that he (Ross) not only took the time to listen
to my request, but then went above and beyond by providing a gift that a
lot of us would go nuts to receive. Like you, I know of no other
manufacturer that would go out of their way like that.
It is actions like this that keep me so loyal to Triumph.
- - Eric

	And me as a first time owner.
	Like I've said before "we have a factory insider monitoring our list
and commenting when it's really needed. Does anyone know of any other
manufacture in motorcycles ot automobiles that does this?" Answer=NO.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"