Re: Its Here,Its Back,Its Alive.

*************************************original
message**************************
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:12:10 -0600
From: "mchead" <mchead@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Its Here,Its Back,Its Alive.

Somewhat ironic. On Feb. 4,1999 I picked up my ST from my dealer. Today
Feb.5 2000 I picked up my ST from another dealer after 3 months in the
shop.To bad I could not have gone the the original dealer....but thats
another story.

It great to be back on the ST. I forgot how much I reallly like the
bike(when it runs). .....

Really good to look into the garage and see it instead of the empty space. I
still remember how to ride:)

Hope the bike works a lot longer than 6600 miles this time. Look forward to
completing another:(  break-in and being able to travel. Arkansas here I
come. Well o.k. ....in about a month ..

Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to putting some miles on the
bike.

Robert
Dallas

hello robert,

just curious (havent been on the list for too long) but what happened to the
sprint that caused a 3 month hiatus in your enjoyment of british iron?

cheers
misha (prospective sprint owner)