Re: Its Here,Its Back,Its Alive.

> just curious (havent been on the list for too long) but what happened to
the
> sprint that caused a 3 month hiatus in your enjoyment of british iron?

Hello and welcome to the list Misha. You will meet some fine people here.

At about 6600 miles my camchain tensioner stripped some teeth at the end.
This caused a change in cam timing and the valves were introduced to the
pistons. Bent all intakes and two exhaust valves.The bike now has new
pistons,valves,head and camchain.  I will be sending a picture to the ST
site soon......

I did notice that you may be a future ST owner. I will tell you that the ST
is one of my favorite bikes I have ever owned. This is my seventh motorcycle
and second Triumph.  It is the best compromise between sport and tour IMO.

This incident,which I really do believe is isolated,did get me down for a
while(3 months) but I feel (and hope ) everything will be fine this time.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

Robert
Dallas