Re: Problem with the ST

  >> I have discovered a problem with the ST. A problem so severe that it may
  >> change one's decision to buy one. The problem is, once you order one
  >> from the dealer it's a torturous hellish wait until you can ride it
  >> away.

  Patti> So just what is the lead time, approximately?  I want to buy one in
  Patti> about a month, but I need to do a bit of complicated stock swizzling
  Patti> before I have the cash to do so.  How long will I have to wait?

  That depends.  I had to wait two weeks here in Seattle, WA (US),
mostly to get the bags and stuff delivered to the shop.

  Patti> And about how much should I expect to pay for an ST with three bag
  Patti> setup and heated grips?

  For a blue 2000 ST, heated grips, alarm, hugger, 3-pannier package,
and installation, tax, title, license, etc. etc., out the door was in
the 13.5K neighborhood.  So, I'd say without the alarm, somewhere in
the high 12s would be about right...

- --
- -jong