Brit bike show (Olney, Md)

Do any of the Mid Atlantic East Coast folks know when (and if) the British
Bike meet  that used to be held early in the Spring in Olney, Maryland - is
still held? I haven't been to it in about 4 years or so, and am looking
forward to going this year, but can't seem to find it advertised in any of
the usual publications. This snow in S.E. Pa. has really gotten me down, I've
had my ST since the end of December and have ridden it twice. I've logged
more time on the Honda SB 828  (snow thrower)!  Back yard still under about
14 inches, streets full of gravel, salt and remelted ice, etc.

Gotta get riding SOON!

John Heinzer
Coatesville, Pa.
'00 ST