Hacked my way out of the drive last night.

Finally moved the glacier (about fifty square feet of ice four inches thick)
at the end of the drive and rolled Boudicca out of the garage for the first
time in three weeks.  Lights blazing, she fired up on the first crank.  God
Bless ye, Mr. Bloor, and all the battery faeries.  Some ginger traveling to
get to the parkway due to the grit on the road and the clouds of it thrown
up by cages.  Open her up a bit and what's the sensation that's missing?
Oh, I remember.  The air stream off the screen is no longer trying to push
my brain bucket off my head.  The double bubble is directing the flow over
my shoulders!  A good bit quieter because of it, too.  The stock number is a
quality piece, but thank you very much Zero Gee.  The smoke is the biz as
well.

Crash (much happier with my helmet now)