Re: st-digest V2000 #39

Patti,

I don't know where you live, but my dealer (whom I recommend highly) has
(had?) 3 ST's on the floor. He's in southern New Hampshire. Check out the
web site at www.greatbaymotorcycles.com. The shop also has a large inventory
of Triumph riding gear and will ship anywhere in the US. The dealership won
best new dealer in the Northeast from Triumph.

Larry