First service

Ciao.

My break-in period is quickly coming to an end. Yesterday I had the first
service (800 km/500 mi) done on my Sprint RS. My rpm limit now is 7000 :-)
and I'm starting to love the intriguing sound of the triple over 5000 rpm!
Even with the standard exahust.

The dealer has also replaced the fuel level sender with the new one, and
finally the fuel light has turned off (it was about time!). It still lights
up for a second or so after I turn the engine on, but I assume that's
normal, maybe a self-check!?

Plus, they mounted the optional centre stand. It fits the bike pretty well,
but when I saw the longer (MUCH longer) "back angle indicator pegs" mounted
on the footrests, I started thinking I've made a mistake by ordering the
centre stand. I still have to test them on our twisty roads, but I fear
I'll be scratching them all of the time since I was already grounding the
shorter ones every now and then.

- -andre