Re: What oil to use

Garry I'll throw in my $.02 worth. I'm using Motorex, Swiss,
expensive, full ester based synthetic. If you want to play it safe
stick with thr Triumph branded Mobil 1 it's good stuff and you can't
go wrong. I would shy away from automotive oils, the Triumph's have a
wet clutch and the Auto oils well.. Other good choices would be Motul
and Silkolene, they are also full ester based synthetics.

Erik