Two Brothers Can - Almost

Well, my 12 month wait for a new exhaust is almost over.  A shipment from
Two Brothers is almost here (had to come from the US to Australia via New
Zealand due to them not having a distributor in Aus - sigh).

By the end of next week there should be a nice fat high-rise carbon can on
"Red Roo".  The rear fender chop should also be done by then to clean up
the back end and move the indicator out of the new pipe's "melt zone".

While the boys have the bike they are going to fit the new fuel guage
sender etc.  I'm expecting an increase in fuel economy :-) (currently the
warning light comes on after 250kms which is about 150kms short of cruise
distance).

Anyway, I'm rambling becuase the bike will finally be as I've wanted
it.  I'll drop in some photos after the works done to show off the carbon
TBR can.

Bambi