Re: Two Brothers questions

O.K. I put some pics up. There are pics of the pipe and a few others,
including some silly mirrors I've got on the ST. Check out the ST
modification page for an excellent description of the fender chop and the
placement of the new blinkers. I followed those steps pretty closely. I
didn't reinforce the license plate, though. I just removed the red
reflector and drilled new holes to bolt the license plate. The short stalk
blinkers are way cool and dirt cheap. Lockhart Philips has many color and
finish options.

Go here to see the pics:

http://members.home.net/dbenj/

- --David