Re:New tale of woe

Paul Steinbacher wrote:

> Sorry to hear about that Steve! Guess that's worse than me complaining
about
> the weather.

Yeah!  Big bummer!  It was 60 yesterday and 66 today in KC, unfortunately...
was in Washington on business.   I got back just in time for the regularly
scheduled 39 degree days (and freezing rain for Saturday).
Arrrrrrrgggggghhhh!!!

GG

> Paul & Dee
> > I almost feel better now.  It wouldn't have been so bad if I
> > wouldn't had to
> > see so many other people out riding today.
> >
> > Going thru biking withdrawls
> > -Steve "Dirty Dog"

Well I have been to the dealer and back.  The bike never left the back of my
truck.  Denny, Donaldson's service mgr, ran the diagnostics there.  The only
fail code was that the new fuel gauge sender was showing a "high level
output", but when Denny fired the bike up the light went out, and hasn't
been back on since.  I guess the bike got used to it:)  He let it warm up
and it never hicuped once.  So I guess the paranoid gene got me this time.
I did get about 10 min on it while I went to the gas station to top off the
tank, and find out my electric "never needs batteries" tire gauge doesn't
function, and the front tire is obviously low, grrrrr.  Have I mentioned I'm
starting to really hate electronics :)  So I'm back driving the truck to
work, which could be good, it looks like the bottom is going to fall out of
the weather and it's going to snow tommorow.  Oh well atleast I got a small
fix in.  Thanks for the sympathy folks.

- -Steve