Re: 3rd Triumph to go 'bang'

Jonathan Schulster wrote:

> http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcracing/streettrack.html
> Has an interesting article. They dont seem too impressed with the
> 955 motor. Do Motorcycle Online have a good reputation in the US?
> Their articles are certainly well written and seem to cover a lot
> of stuff.  They dont sounds too impressed with their 3rd Triumph
> motor in a row packing up on the road.  Perhaps they got very
> unlucky or dont treat them too kindly?
> cheers
> Jonathan

I know something about the MO people.  I've also worked in the newspaper
biz.

Don't believe everything you read.

I know of some horror stories about MO, but I don't think that it is
right to air dirty laundry on this list.  That being said, their
attitude towards bikes does represent a certain segment of the
motorcycling community (I don't see alot of *that* community on this
list!)

my $1/50

chuck (who still hasn't bought his ST, though his significant other is
threatening that she will buy one for him if he doesn't get off his
duff.)

tdm 850 (118 000 miles)
xl 250R (say "DIRT")
vtr 250 (mmmmmmm race bike)