From: "Archer, Doug" <DArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Miserable news from Jack Lilley regarding flat batteries and
new headlights ....

Rick,  From memory you have a 99 model.  The 99's had
2 relays fitted as standard. The '00 model 0 relays.

Depending upon how your lights were reconfigured,
depends upon if they work corectly.  According to
my mechanic he wires them up a "special" way.

Grunter, have you had any probs with your '00?

Later..Doug