Panniers

Hi all:
Just picked up the ST after it's break-in service.  Also got the
panniers installed since they were not in stock at delivery.  When I got
home I took the bags off to check them out and heard something rattling
around in one of them. It was one of the black castle nuts that holds
the locking hardware on.  After I put it back on the stud it came off of
I decided to check the others.  EVERY castle nut was loose on both
bags.  You may want to check your bags to see if your hardware is secure
- - so to speak.

Has anyone tried getting the pannier locks re-keyed to the ignition key
so that one key works everything?

Ride on,
Greg