I finally got ride today!

After nearly 4 months, we had a freakish 65F degree (18C) day so I left my meeting
early (shhhhh!) and took the ST out for a spin.   I didn't have much time but I
managed to get in 50 miles (80 km).  The bike was stored with gas stabilizer and I
put the battery on charge about twice a month so she had no trouble starting right
up!  Paul, when the Bucks Co. weather finally allows you and Dee to get back on the
road, the memories of the "down time" will melt away.  It's like I never stopped
riding!

One strange thing did happen, though.  Everytime I came to a stop the idle speed
would not drop down to the expected 1000 - 1100 rpm range.  Instead it idled at
1700 rpm.  At the end of my ride I stopped for gas.  Upon restarting the bike it
fell into its usual 1000 - 1100 rpm idle.  Ah well... the mysteries of CPUs and
FEI, I guess.   ;-)

GG