Hello, all...

Just took delivery of my '00 blue ST "Vixen" who will join my '95 Speed
Triple "Strumpet" in my Southern California garage.

Looking forward to picking everyone's brains...

As a starter, I'm trying to figure out what to do to protect the tank and
side panels; I commute in an Aerostich, and the inner thigh zippers chew up
the paint pretty well. On my Speed Triple, I have a vinyl tank bra which
covers the important areas. I'm not aware of one for the ST, and it doesn't
look like it'd work anyway as the side panels are under my legs as well.

Suggestions??

Will be picking up full kit next week...bags, heated grips, sport exhaust.
I'm a customer of South Bay Triumph, which happens to be about 10 mins from
my house, but who I'd frequent regardless (unless I could shop at J
Lilley!!).

Plus I'll be on a trip to Corsica and Sardinia with Lotus Tours late in
May...any list members in Northern Italy??

Marc Danziger