Re: Lilley's again ? (hugger time!)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Eric Sheley wrote:

> Well, as those that have been on the list for a while already know, Jack
> Lilley's is one awesome dealer. Here is yet another email of praise for
> their mail order business.....

I'll toss in a good report as well - even from down here in Australia!
I ordered a dark tinted screen off the web site and it turned up in about
a week and a half.  Looks sensational off the bike - it'll go on tomorrow
night.

Soon as my new pipe is on and the fender chop is done I'll probably go for
the CF hugger also.  Should look very sexy.

Thanks Steve et al for the great service.  I'd never have considered using
a dealer on the other side of the planet if it wasn't from the great
reports on this list.  I'm sure it will not be the last time you're going
to be sending bits 'down under'.

Bambi