RE: I finally got ride today!

We are go here too Greg. I took the X1 to work today but we had the Sprint
out on Sunday and it will go to work tomorrow. Mine sat for almost a month
and started without much trouble, a few more turns of the engine more than
normal but it sure is great to get a ride again.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dog & Dinky Dog