Re: shopping list

Thomas,
I have the Triumph CF tank pad. It's large, stops scrathes and looks good to
boot.

Also the rear hugger, recently installed using the tips from the website
(thanks!). Should have got it when I bought the bike.

No front or read mudguard - I'd get the front to reduce stone-chip damage
but not the rear for the same reason as Eric mentioned "way too long". I'd
rather go the other way and chop the rear fender off.

There are several other brands of throw over/soft luggage available. If they
don't come with panel protectors, apply clear film to each side of your
bike. I'm currently investigating other brands...

Triumph Tank bag - is on my shopping list already!

Bryce