Re: Lilley's again ?

=>>On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Eric Sheley wrote:
=>>
=>>Well, as those that have been on the list for a while already know, Jack
=>>Lilley's is one awesome dealer. Here is yet another email of praise for
=>>their mail order business.....
=>
=>I'll toss in a good report as well - even from down here in Australia!

And one from Italy!!

Some time ago, I managed to break one of my inner fairing trims
(probably torqued it too much!). Considering that to get one from
the local Triumph dealer would probably have been a long wait and,
after having seen the picture on the website, I decided to invest
a bit more money and get the carbon ones from Jack Lilley's.
Well, Steve Lilley's response to my request was really quick and
I had them at home 3 days after ordering them!
But, the best part came after mounting them. Apart from their looking
awesome, my mirrors seem to be vibrating a lot less. I can get up to
almost 200 kph (120 mph) and the mirrors are still pretty useable.
Really recommended.

Ciao,
Carlo - All Black ST