RE: Baby oh baby!

David,
No fights big daddy!
I am my usual self in inviting people to use some thought in deciding
things.  To me twenty buck is a big deal and as long as the manual doesn't
have a misprint for the oil spec, you can meet it for a cheaper price.  I
like the convenience of going to the dealer and using the triumph oil but my
conscious and pocket book won't allow it.  And lets not forget that
marketing is a method of removing money from your pocket.  Not trying to be
the king of cynicism butt (<-- always one of those) I am trying to be a good
consumer.