Re: Baby oh baby!

Triumph/Mobil blend.  I keep all receipts also, which could help if a major
warranty claim was at stake and they claimed that I used the wrong oil.

        David has a VERY valid point ....Without going into detail,most on
the list know that I had my motor rebulit at 6600 miles. Not due to
oil...the point I am making is Triumph had a question about my service due
to the centerstand recall not being done at all. Well it had been replaced
and the matter was cleared. My former dealer had not informed Triumph of the
work.

Suffice it to say that had they had a question about the oil I used I might
have had more trouble.

Robert
Dallas