RE: Idling during winter - more at winterizing

Garry is right on.  I would only add that it is a good idea to get your
rubber off the floor as well.  Contact with a moisture attracting surface
for extended periods of time is always bad.  A pallet or 2X4s do the job
nicely.

Crash (grateful winter in Virginia isn't at all like winter up North)