Re: New to list

In a message dated 18/02/00  20:46:35, you write:

<<
 Hello Anne,
 Welcome to the .  Would love to see a copy of that 'Pen-ddraig'.  Is it the
 same as  the "ddraig goch" of the Welsh flag?  I'm Welsh - born and bred -
 but embarrassingly ignorant of my country's language and history - was
 deported to New Jersey as a result!

 Anyway, thanks for giving me another way to describe the color of my Sprint
 ST..... Welsh Dragon Red!

My husband John calls it ddraig goch (red dragon) and you are correct.
Although my family originated in Wales, I was brought up in Lancashire, and
feel associated with the supreme/chief dragon which represented the original
celtic kings of Britain.  I would like to resurrect the union of Wales,
Lancashire, Cumbria, Strathclyde and Cornwall under a central flag, but John
thinks I'm nuts!  We're moving out hopefully to America in a couple of years
as well.  Ann