for David G. - RS accessories

 >>> the Carbon Race can, they had an ST there with it mounted and it
sounds very nice, but does it give any power increase. <<<

    My dealer (Orange Co. Triumph) had his RS demonstrator running and
available before he set up my new RS. Because I liked the looks of the
Carbon Race can on his so much I thought I wanted one, but riding his
while they were setting up mine changed my mind. I found it
objectionably loud, to the point where I wouldn't even want to follow
one let alone ride with one. The stock chrome can doesn't look as good
but it's a lot more pleasant to live with.

 >>> Also, any other items I should pick up now.  I am think Rear
Hugger, Front Mud Guard Extension, Accessory Plug but what about any
other ideas? <<<

    I had doubts about the Front Mudguard extension but I'm very happy
with it; a very neat installation, hardly noticeable and really helps
keep the bike clean The same goes for the rear hugger only more-so.
Haven't used the accessory plug yet but after I get a new radar jammer
it will be in constant use.

    I also purchased both the seat cowl and grab rail; mounting the grab
rail and leaving the seat cowl in the box for resale time (one of my
sons likes seat cowls).

    After a month and approx. 1,000 miles, I'm happy with all these
accessories and still don't find any of the other choices offered
desirable.

                                     Have fun, you're going to love this
bike;

                    - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as
Dirty Don)