Re: for Gregory - RS reliability

Thanks for reply. See my comments below marked "GG:"

> As the RS has only been available for a month I would be surprised if
>someone really has 14,700 miles on one already, but who knows?

GG: Understanding the RS is new on the street, my inquiry was directed to
the ST rather than the RS; the results for the ST should be very applicable
to the RS with respect to brakes/drivetrain/electrices, etc.

> The old T-3 900's were generally very reliable (over 30,000 mi. on
>mine, no problems) but the fuel injected 955's seem to be even better
>engineered. Perhaps you might get one for her first and see how you like
>it compared to the 1100XX.

GG: I'm actually planning on keeping the XX and selling my 900 Supersport.
The Supersport is a work of art, but virtually everybody that likes to ride
any distance finds them tough to work with.