RE: 3M Film

So far my film has been holding up much better than expected, so
scuffing shouldn't be too much of a problem. If you should decide
to remove it, it's not all that hard, even if it has been on there
a while. I had a piece where the carbon tank pad goes for a few
months and removed it without any special preparations at all -
just pulled that bad boy off of there. It did come off in a couple
of pieces, but it didn't leave any adhesive or harm the paint at
all.