Painted huggers (at last)

     A while ago I posted that I was getting my plastic Triumph hugger
     painted. For those of you who expressed an interest, the primer used
     was 'PPG universal plastic primer'. This was followed by an ICI
     two-pack paint. So far it hasn't chipped or been blasted away by the
     pressure washer.

     The secret seems to be,
     1: Don't sand the parts before spraying.
     2: Find the correct primer.
     3: Find a painter you can trust. (The difficult bit)

     Fitting was a bit trickier than normal as I had to avoid cracking or
     scratching the fresh paint. I swivelled the exhaust (two bolts) out of
     the way and unbolted the rear calliper (another two bolts) just to be
     on the safe side.

     I know a few of you asked me specific questions with regard to this
     but I cannot remember who or what. If anyone needs further
     information, let me know.

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software