I'm in love!

It was a beautiful sunny day here in the bay area, so my new bike now
has 125 miles on the clock.  What a delightful piece of machinery he
is... I'm amazed.

There's only one problem... my headlights don't work at all on low
beams.  Both lights come on at high, but neither one at low.  Weird.

I had lunch with a friend, who oohed and aahed over the bike, and asked
me if I had a name for him.  I laughed, and told him that he wasn't
mine to name, but that he'd tell me what his name was when he was
ready.

I am absolutely in love with this bike.  He floats down the road like
nothing I've ever ridden, and all I have to do is think about what
direction I want to go and he goes... it's totally effortless.  But
damn that break-in period; this bike is not meant to do 3500 RPM.

So today I was cruising up a hill on 280 just south of Woodside, and
looked down to see 101 miles on the odometer.  I smiled, and rolled on
the throttle until I hit about 4800 RPM.  The bike took off like, well,
like a bike out of hell.  I'm sure I was grinning like a maniac.

I spent the next few miles playing with this new power, and squealing
with delight every time I opened the throttle.  And then suddenly I
knew... his name is Booh.

http://www.gammon.com/gallery/booh.jpg

- -Patti