Re: I'm in love!

>There's only one problem... my headlights don't work at all on low
>beams.  Both lights come on at high, but neither one at low.  Weird.

I'm seriously looking at a Sprint RS and completing the final analysis
thanks to some very helpful reports from list contributors. You folks that
responded were all excellent and extremely detailed, but when I hear about
bikes with such obvious quality failures (above) leaving the factory/shop, I
really cannot help but have my bubble burst. How could the bike get
delivered or even get an inspection sticker with no regular headlights ? Has
anyone else experienced such a thing ?

Patti, I'd love to know what the problem is/was and how easily it is
resolved. I suspect a faulty switch. But regardless, you should scold your
dealer for such an incredibly stupid oversite. That is, unless they try and
make the case that both bulbs blew their low-beam filaments just after you
left the shop hours before :)

I'd love to hear a quick painless fix story and will be waiting anxiously.
Last year I had several headlights replaced on my Ducatis due to severe and
amost immediate fogging up of the lenses. Several visits to the shop later,
I'm in no mood for more headlight problems. Thanks for any update.

Greg Girard