250 miles and counting

So Vixen, my 00 Sprint ST, has just passed 250 miles after two weeks (mostly
in the garage due to a deluge here in Southern California). I'm definitely
in love...

...could use a little more wind protection; anyone used the Zero Gravity
'double-bubble' windscreens? I have a friend with a VFR who swears by them.
...the anti-scratch kit will be most welcome when Eric gets the film in
place.
...the sport pipe, panniers, top box, hugger, and heated grips will be in at
South Bay Triumph this week.
...I'll have them look at the fuel gauge.
...I'll order the front fender extension.

I'm looking for Autocom communicator(s) here in the US. Who sells them?? I'm
planning a trip up to Northern California in April with my girlfriend, who
has Graciously agreed not to ride her own bike for this one trip...be nice
to chat on the way up.

Riding position is perfect for me, brakes are awesome now that they're
bedded in, blah blah blah. My only problem is that I find myself riding 10
mph faster than I did on my Speed Triple _all_ the time. I looked down and
realized that I was lanesplitting at 45 mph!! Bad!! I have to recalibrate my
internal speedo.

On Strumpet, 90mph felt...fast. On Vixen, I feel like I could open a book
and read for a while when I'm at 5000 rpm in 6th (almost 90).

What can I say?? I love this bike...

Marc Danziger
95 Speed Triple "Strumpet"
00 Sprint ST "Vixen"