Re:WSB /AMA races in July / So. Cal Contingent

>Matt since you live in CA are you going to the WSB/AMA race in July?

I am signed up to ride up to Monterey with a group of motorcycles from
Malcolm Smith Motorsports here in Riverside, it would be cool if there were
more listers from So. Cal. willing to go.If so, please e-mail me direct. If
not, I'll look forward to meeeting a few of you there.

On another topic, is there a way you could set up the digest version to be
shorter and comprised of fewer posts? The other lists I am on, I can look
through a digest in5 minutes, the ST digest takes me 20 minutes, and I can't
sneak that time in here at the shop.

Stuart Mumford <-- Evelyn Wood dropout
99 Sprint ST 3k
99 KLR650 6k