Oil Types and other Questions

Hello,
  I have an RS on order.  I will assume it comes with the "Run In" oil
already in it.  As I don't want to wait and read it in the owners manual.
What oil does Triumph recommend at the first oil change and when is the
first oil change?  Also what kind of oil is the Triumph oil?  Does the
warranty state all work has to be done at the dealer?  I have had very good
luck in the past with Motul, but that was on an air cooled four.

Also,
   As I don't have a set or TORX (yet) and have a thing against them (deep
surpressed feelings), has anyone looked into swapping in hex or allen bolts?
Not for everything, just the things that you need to open frequently.

3 weeks and waiting!!!!

David G.